Friday, July 16, 2010

SET SAIL



Between the waves and beneath the surface
it is hard to say
Let’s pull anchor and journey
to that place where we will find
sailing ships and grand adventures
traveling to ancient shores
meeting the frontiers of our  mind.

http://www.barbaracole.com/
Waves mark time and speak our hearts for us
calling us to greater depths of our being;


http://www.barbaracole.com/

there the darkness vanishes,
and  the sun never sets,
where we can begin at the end.

www.zenaholloway.com
Gracefully gliding along where
the summer sky meets the ocean


www.barbaracole.com
With the wind in our sails, 
it is a new day, a new beginning,
 and I find my beautiful spirit once more.


Ed-Purnomo-Beauty-6
I long to hear the song the sirens sing, 
with melodious delight
the  memories of  lovers 

known and lives touched.
http://www.barbaracole.com/
The ancient music soothes my soul,
when I recall the love you gave all, 
how I yearn to begin at the end, 
and do it all over again. 
tumblr
Fin
Have a Joyous Week-end.

18 comments:

  1. This is so romantic Joanny the images always perfect and that yearning for the loved one.. oh the yearning...I love how you say lets start at the end where we left off and go back to what we once had. Memories cherished so beautiful~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got all emotional.
    And all I can say is I love it, Joanny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you dear Wild Rose, this poem has a double meaning for me, seeking the divine through the love we have for each other.

    Joanny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Muse

    Thank you dear one, I am honored that it touched your tender heart.

    Joanny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the romantic feel in tis poem and the photo's were awesome.

    Have a pleasant week-end.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's just so lovely how your words and pics melt together and touch ones soul
    Have a great, relaxing weekend!
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  7. the longing is so loud in these words...

    ReplyDelete
  8. loved the longing sounds in the dreaming voices of this wonderful piece..loved every image,you have an amazing style in picking your pictures Joanny!
    you brought me back to times i love rushing to between myself and me..:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful today joanny...your post are ike works of are engaging both visually and emotionally...tight write....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful, watery thoughts and images!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was a pleasant read and I paticularly enjoyed the first stanza. The oceanside can be a very good source of inspiration and peace of mind. Do have a lovely weekend my sweet friend, Joanny.

    P.s the internet service in Port Harcourt where I stay is quite poor thereby affecting my blogging and visits. Miss you a lot. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How I yearn to begin at the end, and do it all over again. Oh yes, I've felt like that before. Inexplicable how I can possibly feel in such a way, but it's an inevitable ingredient of being alive, no? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This was a pleasant read and I paticularly enjoyed the first stanza. The oceanside can be a very good source of inspiration and peace of mind. Do have a lovely weekend my sweet friend, Joanny.

    P.s the internet service in Port Harcourt where I stay is quite poor thereby affecting my blogging and visits. Miss you a lot. Take care.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. perfect words,
    elegant images.

    ReplyDelete
  15. heres an award for you enjoy

    http://deeyankopulos.wordpress.com/2010/07/17/lovely-blog-award-plus-sunshine-comments-award/

    ReplyDelete
  16. So very beautiful Joanny. The words and photographs just perfect. Wishing you a lovely weekend as well. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another captivating post... happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How alluring to read, to get up and go, to discover what all is ahead ... and if only in thoughts, thank you for this great escape.

    daily athens

    ReplyDelete