Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Unplugged & tagged

I have been tagged with "Three things + an Award.
3 places I would pack my travel bag for:
a) tour Africa
b) tour France
c) sail the Aegean Sea to West Mediterranean
Passages and stop at all the ports along the way.
3 On-Screen characters I love to watch
I prefer live performances, live theater, they cannot be edited, the actors either engage the audience or not. I also look at the set design and the costumes, as well as the musical score, I embrace the entire artistic expression that made the production possible. 

What I look for in the movies would be the cinematography , the actors presence on film - two examples would be, The Pianist  brilliantly directed by Roman Polanski and starring an amazing Adrien Brody.  This film was compared to Schindler's List for the similar subject matter, but  the approach was different. While Schindler's List was filmed in a beautiful, crisp black and white that offered many incredible images, The Pianist was filmed with almost muted color. Adrien Brody character portrayal  has been argued as a most notable complicated hero. 

3 moods that describes me the best
a) sensual nature
b) Inveterate romantic thinker
c) tenacious spirit

3 things I always think of doing on a weekend
This one is difficult to answer for I have a spontaneous nature.  Whatever feels right that day.

3 things from my childhood that I can not forget
a) family/roots
b) friends
c) pets

3 things I would never say no to
I have an eccentric, and eclectic nature and tend to take risks,and all things considered or not -- I would never say no to?   a practical woman am I --as I  ponder who really knows for sure what is in the depths of one's soul? 
Alas I have been told more then I care to admit I have a "Thelma and Louise" type personality when it comes to taking chances/risks.  You will find me checking to see if I have a parachute after I jump, and wondering if I will land on my feet while I am in mid-air.   Never occurred to me to say no--Sigh!  
(please no psychoanalyzing here, or reading more into this.)
 3 things I can not live without
a) to love
b) be loved
c) & surrounded by the beauty of nature.

fin

"Award"
"Thank You Award"

This  award was passed on to me from  a "beautiful mind, by a beautiful poet  -
Emmanuel Ibok  -- 
and I share it with another beautiful soul Yvonne, of La Petite Gallery ,
a fine artist, and whose presence of loving kindness and artistic expression is felt throughout the blogosphere, please share this award with me...I invite other fellow blogger's to visit their web sites for a delightful experience that will keep you going back for more. Cheers!!!

photo credits 
#1 Marie Taillefer
#3-7,9-10 rodney smith
biker chicks unkn